Pages

Search blog and web

How can I stop feeling pressure/worrying what others think?

Ok so im 28, never had a boyfriend/sex, still live with parents etc but feel like im somehow in the wrong/negatively judged lol. Ive not had a relationship because i like my own company and dont really attract men in fact some have told me i look about 14:confused: I do get ID'd for stuff but id say i look older than this. Anyway yea so id like a bf i guess if i liked him but i cant imagine ever getting one. I dont really mix well with typical people my age mainly because they start ignoring me and see me as being on a different wavelength, im not girly and dont follow fashion and all that.

As for still living with parents I have a job (as a support worker) so im not on regular pay. This means that if i move out which ive seriously thought about id probably end up on housing benefit when i cant get shifts/lose my job (they are cutting back).

So Im just wondering how can i be not so weird? Im up for being normal if anyone has any ideas. I do feel the pressure since people my age are married and all that I still sometimes feel like a kid, am i emotionally immature or somethng would you say? I do have a hobby i go running sometimes with a club but i train every night and i sort of obsess over it like I think of it as my priority. I need something to focus on and dont think that i think like others.


Reading this made me feel a bit better
http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/20...ental-home-ons

I dont know, what do you think?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment