Pages

Search blog and web

Just found out wife left me for OM... could use support

I could really use some help right now... Been with my wife for 9 years, married 3.

Just found out my wife took off to live 12 hours away (Pa to NH) to live with OM (That i just found out about him last week). She took the family van (our only car), quit her job, left all the kids (3 boys ages 18, 15, 8), and said she would be back next month sometime. The 2 older boys are my step sons, only the 8yo is ours together. She left me with no way to even get to work on monday or get food for everyone (we live in a rural area).

The house and car are both in my name, purchased before married. I know a lot of what i need to do financially to get secured and i need to go see lawyer ASAP for definate answers. This is my 2nd divorce. But does anyone know about the child custody ramifications about this (especially with my 8yo autistic son, and he really misses his mom). Is this abandonment? and can this help me in any way? I was thinking of telling her to get my stepsons out and take them with her, but then i thought it may help my custody case in the future (i live in Pa, USA). They all want to stay here anyhow... the oldest is joining Army asap.

Please help... Thanks...:confused::confused::confused:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment