Pages

Search blog and web

She wont answer.my calls and shes 6months pregnant when she left me

Ive been with her oneyear she walked out when she was 6months pregnant. She says its because of our argements and livin at my mums she dont like. I never spent a day away from her but shes at her mums. Her mum says she dont like me. And im not invited in her mums house. And my girlfriend dont want to come back every time I call she says shes not comming back. Now we argued over phone she wont pick up my calls nor text me. Its been 1and a half weeks. Ive stop calling her 4days ago. My friend said to me shes been talking to so bloke over facebook I dont belive him hes always full of lies. Her cloths are still at my mums. I knocked for her and her mum slammed door in my face. The babys mine I know so. But all ive done is love her and its driving me mad because I want to be a dad but I think shes run off and im deppressd. What do u think shes up 2? Hormins aint that bad I just want her back I*




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment