Pages

Search blog and web

Do you compare yourself with your boyfriend's ex?

I dated a guy for years and he was my first and I was his so there was no nasty ex, no stains, no jealousy. I am now seeing a new guy and I am struggling to cope with the fact he has had romantic moments with this girl (who as it happens I am friends with, not real friends, but hi and bye sort of friends), that he shared a bed with and slept with her, that they loved each other etc. I know he is not with her know but I still feel that he may care for her and worry for her feelings. She is very pretty and adorable too, and I just feel like a failure in comparison. I keep comparing myself to her and end up feeling ****. How do you guys cope with this?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment