Pages

Search blog and web

Will We Be Reported?

I realie the laws are different in different states but I just read the new patient forms for MC and I am a little concerned to tell her these things. In a nutshell...

Been with hubbs since I was 15 (30 now), had first kid at 17, second at 22. He had a serious addiction to xanax and cocaine for many years and beat me (even while preg with baby #2), choked me, held a knife to my throat, raped me... It was really bad! He was never violent with the kids. Got my final protection order 5 years ago and he moved away, went to rehab, got sober and has been awesome since then.

Last month he admitted he was addicted to pain pills for months. He detoxed and is now clean again. He has not gotten violent... but the trust that took years to get back is gone. So we want to go to MC to work through this.

If I tell the MC these things, will she report them? Will he be considered a risk? Thanks for any advice.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment