Pages

Search blog and web

muslim girl falls for a chinese azn guy

So im the muslim girl Iv fallen for my freind, his chinese asian (his christian by name but doesnt follow or believ in it). Im south east asian muslim girl.

Background: We both study the same course at uni. We like each other but have never said it out loud. He keeps on asking when will i get a boyfreind. I reply saying i cant, im not allowed to date.

Where do I begin? I started to like him last year, but only as a freind. This year, we've grown closer. I didnt notice he liked me until my girl freind told me. IM SOO STUPID i dont know what the signs are!
Looking back now iv realised the little signs he showed me to indicate his love:

He used tease me alot, especially regarding my shortness and petiteness.
He started to tickle me because he knew i hated being tickled and woukd literally look like im having a fit...so awkward....lol
I made him some chinese food and he was on cloud 9! I shared the chinese food with another azn guy. That moment onwards he blanked me, found another azn girl and became quite talkative with her. I guess he was hurt because i shared the chinese food that i made for him with another guy. I ignored him too! But we later made up by having bubble tea together.
Another occassion, i wore a beautiful dress (he says things like you look shexxy in the dress! Soo not appropriate to say to a muslim girl awkward). Purposely i ignored him because i felt annoyed by his behaviour towards another azn girl. Later at lunch time i ate with my freinds, he was there too. I dont know if i should write this. But he began to stroke my hand. Omg! I didnt flinch, i smiled and decided that i shouldnt ignore him any longer.

We went to the shopping mall together. I was soo scared! Omg! I put my headphones on and listened to some kpop. It didnt help! We were both nervous! But soon relaxed...We were helping eachother...with what to buy...he picked out a dress for me and i chose a shirt for him. After we finished we stood outside the shop...and were lost in each others eyes...at that moment we didnt even speak.our minds spoke to each other.

The next day it was uni. My girl freind asked me did anything happen at the shopping mall?. I said no. She told me, my chinese freind became really shy! And didnt want to talk about the shopping mall.


If you read this far...wooo hoo...soo ermm my problem is we like each other, are too scared to admit our feelings. What should i do? Does he really like? Is he scared because im a muslim girl?

I forgot to mention...at uni...we'll pretend we dont have any feelings for eachother. But when we're semi alone...he would be closer and touchy.. I dont understand why he does that? Also...the azn girl i mentioned, i feel like he likes her too?...his trying to make me jealous? And theres another girl! My girlfriend, who told me he likes me...very extremely close with her. They tell each other everything..his even comfortable resting his head on her! Maybe their more like best freinds? The chinese guy who likes me. ..is he a womaniser? Im soo confused! He tells me he misses me, tells me to hold his hand-( i said i cant)... His body language says i love you! But then we drive eachother insane! I dont understand whats happening?

Is he a womaniser? Im in a love triangle? What is going on his mind?!!

P.s he never messages me cos i never reply...like ever. When i do reply he would not reply back!!! why!!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment