Pages

Search blog and web

Double edged sword (seeking opinions from the ladies)

I don't know how to say this without coming across cocky, but in a nutshell... I've always had this, lets call it, "ability" to make a good first impression with the ladies. Whether it's a bar, club or social function, meeting women is never a challenge and those I pursue always seem to become infatuated with me instantly. Again. I realize this sounds cocky, but I swear that I'm not some player or rabid digit collector. In fact. I'm reaching out to the ladies on this forum for enlightenment because it's those same traits that attract women to me that ultimately turn them away. Over time, they seem to get turned off by the same things that turned them on. No. I'm not a terrible lover or a secret assbag, it's more along the lines of my no-nonsense, carefree attitude about life that seems exciting at first. then threatening later on. I've always prided myself for being authentic and not changing, but is this the problem? Am I a project that women eve ntually realize is "unfix-able"? Any thoughts?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment