Pages

Search blog and web

Thinking of taking him away...

I've been off/on seeing a guy for nearly a year...
I'm moving abroad for 6 months very soon on work exp with my uni course. and I'm thinking of buying him a ticket to fly out and see me for his 21st in March, he'll be unable to stay with me so I'll have to also book him a hotel too.
He couldnt afford to come fly out even if he wanted to - he's a student with no job.

I don't want him to feel awkward and like a charity case or perhaps he'll think I'm coming on too strong...
like I said we've been on and off but I obviously have a lot of feelings for him and I'm not ready to leave it.

Is it a good idea or am I being 'too much' due to the fact were not even in a relationship.

EDIT: it'll send the tickets in a card for his 21st, it won't actually be on his 21st birthday obviously... It'll be about 2 weeks after.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment