Pages

Search blog and web

Delete from fb?

Ok so I had a bit of a messed up situation with some girl recently... she told me she loved me after I had repeatedly told her to remain friends. We met up for the first time and despite leading me on by telling me she loved me she did a comple u-turn upon meeting. I ranted a bit, but it was justified.

Basically, I still have her on FB. She doesn't really post on fb RE guys or anything which makes me jealous but I did try and make peace about 3 weeks ago by telling her that because we will never meet again (due to her going back home soon) I would be happy being friends.... well she never replied to that and 3 weeks later i'm a bit pissed off because I have her on FB and she has blatantly blanked my message and i'm thinking what is the point in keeping in touch?


Should I just block/delete her from fb? The thing is, she isn't going to ever message me again and i'm not going to message her again because the ball is in her court atm, but I just think that having her on FB might set me off from time to time and make me feel a bit ****ty (like tonight). Should I just cut all contact and carry on, or should I just plod on with her in contact?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment