Pages

Search blog and web

I hate my job.

I know I have been starting quite a few threads lately, bit so much shit is going on...so I'm sorry!

I work as a live-in Caregiver which means I work 24 hour shifts. I am currently working 4 of them per week. My paychecks every other week range from $650-775. I'm going nuts with my job and I don't think I can handle it much longer. I miss being home at night and having some sort of life. I'm worried that I can't find a good job with equal pay. I pay $550 a month in rent, plus phone bill and gas and food....plus quite a few other bills. No college education and a wonderful HS dropout. Any ideas on what I could look for or should I suck it up for a while longer?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment