Pages

Search blog and web

The key to the best sex life

... is truly having a good relationship.

I read so many posts here about women not wanting their husband, and vice versa, claims of a total lack of "sex drive" and other things.

My wife and I went through times when it was more than a year... Yeah, anniversary sex... and that was it.

But then, we started to work on our relationship - specifically, communication, and some serious honesty. And now, it's once or twice a day... every day - in some fashion. And it's far less about a sex drive, then simply WANTING to be locked in each other's arms, feeling each other, kissing, pleasuring, holding, and just having that soul-baring depth of intimacy.

Even if you don't have a big sex drive, the need for wanting to be locked in intimate embrace is more than enough to bring you together.

At least, this is MY experience. I had no idea how much my sex drive had decreased over the years, with having had it not more often than every few weeks or months. I started taking some natural "enhancers" (no, not the pills to "make you bigger" crapola) doing some exercises and other things (and they help) just so I can be "up" and we can have more of that intimate time. Lust, it isn't... It's a wholly different thing than I had when we met. Nor is it just a physical need.

There should be a lot more discussion of what mature age sexuality is and isn't, and it seems to me that if we men understood it, there'd be a lot less "mid life crisis" problems.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment