Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend's just punched me.

I've been with him for over two years; he was so perfect, but recently he's started becoming suspicious of what I've been up to. He's started to question where I'm going, who with, and what time I'll be back. If I come home even a little later than usual - and even then I give him a ring to see if that's OK, to which he never picks up - he'll kick off and start shouting about ho disappointed he is in me.
I don't want to make him disappointed. He started telling me that I shouldn't be wearing slutty clothes - "You've already got a boyfriend, why are you dressing as if you want another one?" were his exact words - and that I should stay at home with him more often. He goes out with his friends all the time, and whenever I ask him why he came home late (I'm talking four o'clock in the morning here) he'd tell me to shut up and trust him. So I do.
I can't believe how quickly he's changed...he was so lovely, but now he's changed to someone so cold and hypocritical. He made me deactivate my Facebook and twitter, and I had to beg him not to chuck my phone out the window, all because my friend - who's a male - sent me an inbox asking how things were going, as he hadn't seen me in a while.
I decided to stand up for myself today, when he outright called me a slag, and we ended up having an argument. Before I knew it, I was on the floor, and my jaw felt numb. He told me that I need him and then he walked out, and I do. I have nowhere else to live but with him, due to personal reasons with my family. I'm not financially stable to move out yet, and so I need him. And I don't want to make him angry again in case he does something worse.

Please, someone help me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment