Pages

Search blog and web

What I like in a girl

Ok so this may be a little crazy (maybe) but honestly, it's just my opinion. Also it's very complicated to attempt to articulate exactly what any man wants in a woman, but here's what i think:

I like it when a girl reciprocates and is interested in what I'm talking about. I like it when a girl doesn't have strict rules about things, e.g. 'I'm not gonna sleep with him until the 3rd date', and just sort of goes with the flow. I like it when she has a genuine smile on her face. I love it when she makes eye contact for longer than is necessary every so often. I like it when a girl inadvertently places her hair back. I love shiny cheeks :$ and minimal make-up. I admire a girl that is open and doesn't have anything to hide (it makes me do the same). I like it when a girl is willing to fight for you, as much as you are willing to fight for them.

I could go on and on... But i just wanted to say that sometimes it's the small things that can make someone love you, does anyone else (be it male or female) feel the same?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment