Pages

Search blog and web

How to get over him?

He was 16, I was 20. We were in a long distance relationship. Been together since June 2012 and we used to skype everyday, but there were problems he'd always be on xbox to the lads and never spare time for me, the only time he'd spare for me was when I went down to his for a week in October to November and a week from December to Janurary. He has aspergers, a.d.d, dyspraxia and dyslexia and if he was not talking to me he'd blame it on the a.d.d or go in moods with me over the littlest things and not speak till the next day. He said we'd get through anything together and I really believed him.

I haven't been the easiest of girlfriends, I've got an eating disorder and depression and sometimes said things I shouldn't so feel like its all my fault. Since breaking up I've gone back to not eating at all, don't feel the need to eat tbh. I even bought train tickets to his for feburary and won't get those refunded, even bought him a present for valentines. When I realised I had been a bad girlfriend at times I tried my best to change it was just the other night I couldn't really keep calm. The last I heard the other night was when he typed to me its over. Hasn't spoke since, kicking me from parties. Then I come on facebook this morning to find him and his mate on facebook announcing publicly that they've been snaking girls on chat roulette. That hurt me so bad, these past 7 months he has been a good boyfriend when we've been together, cuddling me when I needed it, taking me shopping, buying me flowers etc. But I feel if he loved me like he said he did how could he do that knowing it would hurt me snaking girls on C.R? I feel angry and upset at the same time, because I really thought it was true love, even though that sounds stupid. He hasn't spoke to me at all and I just feel like he's being a bit of a coward. At first typing it's over, hope we can still be friends.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment