Pages

Search blog and web

Thanking wife for sex???

Quick summary. No more Mr. Nice guy, read the e-book.

No sex from wife for about 2 weeks so I left her alone.

After I got home from work yesterday, napping on the couch, she grabs a pillow and looks at me. I asked her, want to cuddle or no? She says "YES" to cuddling, so on top of me she went.

5 minutes later, hand down my pants but fell asleep AGAIN during foreplay with my penis in her hand!!!. Wakes up, about 15 minutes later, BJ. Pretty good BJ actually. Then we cuddle for an hour or so. I get up, she looks at me and says, what do you say? I am thinking, I have to say thank you for sex now? I told her, I'm not asking, begging or saying please and thank you for sex!!! I also told her sex once every 2 weeks is unacceptable and that's not up for debate!!! No comment.

Then she starts pushing my leg with her foot. Want to get me some KFC? I tell her, I'm making some organic chicken fingers. She wanted junk food. I told her, you had the day off, why couldn't you walk 15 minutes and buy KFC for the two of us? No comment. Then she made herself a healthy meal. Organic omlet with english muffins, quite yummy and it only took her 10 minutes to make it. She doesn't need food like KFC when she is big and needs to lose a lot of weight.

After that, I was watching some tv and she comes back, and says, I want to watch UnderCover Boss and lifts her leg and farts. I left the room and went upstairs on the computer for the night.

I know its her time of the month, but is this acceptable? Let it all slide because time of the month?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment