Pages

Search blog and web

Are we just great friends or is he trying for something more?

Just to describe him, he's not like most other guys. He's wise, modest, thoughtful, very decent, a fine gentleman you can say.

-He never was one to judge me and form an opinion about me from the moment we met, like most people do, like I do. He was all up for knowing who I really was no matter how long it took.

-We've been communicating through e-mail a lot (we're not in the same country). I've heard guys in general absolutely detest typing! But he he'd always reply back with the longest answers ever, with enthusiasm and light hearted humor, even though it would be a day, 2 or 3 later (he's a university student)

-He'd most of the time ask questions at the end of his e-mail, to stretch the conversation.

-He almost always agrees with many things I say, and will then share a very similar personal experience in his life with me

-He supports me in absolutely anything I do. Ex: I used to write a story about 7 years ago, and he urged me to continue it, stuff like that.

-He has talked about his relationship with a sibling (I actually 1st told him about my relationship with my sibling, I didn't ask him anything, but he just offered it up)

-He said he enjoyed talking with me because he feels we can connect on a mental level.

-He asks me about my current life, how exams are going and all.

-If he sees something, he asks me to google it or watch it. And If I told for ex: about a an awesome online game I've been playing, he'd say he'll check it out. He likes to share experiences.

-He has never ever flirted with me, he's just not the kind of guy that expresses himself in that way like most guys, although once he he said I was sweet for a genuine compliment I gave him. And out of experience, almost 9/10 guys that have flirted with me saying I'm pretty or this etc, ended up ignoring me just a few days later. I for one never flirt with someone I like either, but I may give a generous compliment about the person himself, not his looks. So I now basically don't take flirting as a serious sign of interest, it's mostly a just-for-the-time- being kind of thing, it seems.

-We hadn't talked for about the past 2 months because I had to focus on an exam. So just recently I said hi and asked what he did over the holidays.Apparently, he is SUPER busy with exams, and said he barely had time for anything. But despite that, he replied to my e-mail telling me about how he spent the winter holidays with much detail. And he didn't just stop there like any other extremely busy person would, like I did during my exams before. He wanted to further continue talking during this hectic time in his life by asking me questions from his end.

So, is this the making of just a great friendship, or this the kind of thing you'll have gone through prior to entering into a romance? But what still makes me question his interest is despite the above, I see him online a day after I emailed him and he still doesn't reply, maybe the next day or even after that. Am I just someone that he likes to keep him entertained whenever he wants? Or am I thinking too much here?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment