Pages

Search blog and web

Marriage License Question

Name's Charlotte, and I'm new to the forum. I just have one question. My fiance and I are trying to get married, we're going to get our license soon. My dad walked out on me when I was little and he's not on my birth certificate. I don't think I have to list his information or address since no one knows he's my dad. But my mom is listed on my birth certificate. I'm 20 now, but I ran away from home when I was 17, and I don't really talk to her much anymore. I have no idea what her address is and I really don't want to ask her for it, she'll want to know why. And if I tell her we're getting married, she'll try to stop us because she doesn't like my fiance. We're doing this is secret because we don't want to hear anyone else's opinions. We're sure of our feelings for each other and we don't need nonsense.

I guess my question is, do I have to list my mom's address? I live in Michigan. We'll do it in either Macomb or Wayne County. Thank you so much!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment