Pages

Search blog and web

Scared girl will see me as fat

I'm a 17 year old guy and I started working out in around November, and I lost a lot of weight (including lots of belly fat) but around Christmas time and up until now I've started to gain some of that weight in my belly region again and it bulges out a bit in that area. The reason I stopped was that I just didn't feel happy, I got a rejection from Oxford, my parents divorced, so I just didn't care what I ate, sat in front of my PC a lot, just did nothing but work, etc. and as a result the rest of me is fairly slim, but I just have a bit of fat on my belly.

There's this girl I've been talking to over the phone quite a bit and I'm pretty sure she likes me, and we're meeting up in a few days. The problem is, when she first saw me I looked a little bit fitter and had quite a flat stomach! Now though I think my pecs are starting to get flabby and so is my stomach. What do I do? I don't want to turn her off of me. :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment