Pages

Search blog and web

Hasn't my X shamed my daughter and I ?

I just saw my wife and this new guy having coffee in the main street and talking to locals as the walk past .

This is the guy that had supposedly been her shoulder when she told me she wanted to separate . She also told me that although nothing physical had ever happened between them , she'd like to start seeing him .
The first time I saw them was about 5wks ago. They were outside in the main street having coffee that day too , and then they went and did his grocery shopping. She knows the whole town . This might have been going on since day one the way she's been acting , has she lost her fkg mind.
We split only 4 mths ago and I fg rang her up after that last time , asked her how many people in the town knew . She said oh only a couple and I said so what the whole fg town in other words - she didn't answer.
My guess is they've been out and about since day one.

Then i said our daughter goes to school just around the fkg corner, she also knows the whole town and has lots of friends.

You were with me 18 fkg yrs and now you publicly bring shame onto me like this and the whole fkg town and all of her friends will fkg see and gossip behind her back about what her mums done and doing .
Bad enough you treat me with such fkg lack of respect but you even put your daughter to shame !

Is this bringing shame onto us both or what ?

Wouldn't you think there'd be time needed before showing this sh@t publicly like this especially considering the tiny town - me and our years together and even more so , my daughter ?

I don't know how to handle this so please , bring on the advice because right now i just wanna race back in there , break his head and rip the fck out of her.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment