Pages

Search blog and web

Texting: What to think...

Just looking for a bit of advice really, this has been bugging me and I'm not sure what to think!

Basically I met and got with a guy at uni clubbing before Christmas and we texted and facebooked quite a bit through the holidays. About 2 weeks ago, he didn't reply to my last text but then a couple of days ago randomly texted me. Again yesterday he didn't reply to my text and I don't really know what to think, is he interested or not? I assumed he wasn't until a few days ago when he texted me again out of the blue! He is a 4th year whilst I'm only 2nd and we both have exams at the moment so that could play a factor...

Just wondering what people's opinions are- I've kinda lost my self confidence with guys over the past couple of years and so am probably overthinking everything!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment