Pages

Search blog and web

yet another thread....wife cheated with EA...devastated, help....

too much to go into all the details but wife had an EA....well there was kissing involved but no sex, not sure if thats still considered an EA or PA also....regardless
I found out after it had been going on for a month, confronted her with hard facts (text messaging), initially she was in the fog and didnt want to stay with me and still remain in touch with him...
in about a week she realized and gave in to reconciliation and went totally NC with the guy....
its been month and half now...she is really remorseful and shows total commitment to our marriage, she has done and is doing her part....the problem is me....I am having the hardest time dealing with the affair and the betrayal that am risking all at this point and am not sure if I can pull thru it all

I havent done counseling because in the past it hasnt helped (for my depression years ago).....and i doubt it will help now...I know as soon as i leave the place I will go right back to where I started.

i know time will ultimately heal...but i am not sure I can make it too much longer....

interested in others that have been here and pulled it thru or called it quits.....




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment