Pages

Search blog and web

My partners exW is a *****

ugh, just have to get this out here because clearly I can't say it IRL.

I love Mr H, he loves me, we are blissfully happy.

My ex and I are very amicable, co parent very well and put our children first.

I have no previous experience with mental health issues, Mr H's ex has mental health issues. She manipulates their kids and the end result is that he has very limited time with them.

This is the part of "life after divorce" that I find very confronting. I got divorced, got my act together, getting on with my life. This ***** will always be there causing grief for those around her.

I am very good at emotionally supporting my partner and have never said anything derogatory about his ex to him and I do my best to give him all the support he needs. Just needed to get it out that I find her behaviour revolting and very confronting.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment