Pages

Search blog and web

Falling for someone

Hey guys I'll try to make this short and to the point.

As you know I used to just want to fuck lots of bitches as they say but now I'm trying to have a relationship. Well about a month ago I moved into a new apartment. It is a house. A girl moved in about a week after me. She is cute and we were attracted to each other initially. It all came together a few nights ago. We were in her room watching TV and I made a move and it all came out that we were into each other. I could see her as a long term girlfriend.

That night we were on her bed and getting pretty hot and heavy. I think I could have had sex with her. She was in the mood and I am usually pretty good at closing the deal. But I'm trying to change all of that. So I told her I didn't want to have sex that night. I said I thought we should try to hold off and be friends first, and that I'm not looking for just a hookup.

That was two nights ago. Yesterday I was in a complete daze all day. Like I'm falling for her hard and I haven't done that since I was much younger and I got burned bad. So I'm afraid of falling for her and her rejecting me. Add that to the fact that she hasn't been very warm to me all day yesterday. I think she is cooling off, or maybe that is in my imagination. Last night I waited for her to come home but she never did. I think she stayed over really late at her girlfriends house. I'm not sure if she is avoiding me. I'm worried that when were were making out in her room, I opened up too much. Somehow I say really dumb things in the heat of the moment.

Last night I got really drunk and turned into an emotional wreck and called her a couple of times. She didn't answer. Any advice on what to do? I wish I could throw my phone out to stop myself from calling or texting her lol.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment