Pages

Search blog and web

did a poo on mum's bed...

Hi...

Last sunday my parents went to see my other relatives for the night so I decided to host a girls night in, and we ended up getting drunk for the first times in our lives (were 14)... ummm I can't remember exactly what we did that night but the next morning my mum came back and started screaming saying "what the hell have you done!!!"

It turns out that me and my friends all took a poo on my mum's bed and urinated on her work clothes

My mum and dad were yelling at me a lot. They made me clean it up and I did. They were calling me names like "tarzan", "stray dog", "whore of babylon" etc. and eventually kicked me out...

Now I'm staying at a friends house at the moment and I havent spoken to my parents since that day..school starts in a few days and I still havent sorted everything out.

what the hell shall I do to make my parents forgive me?!?! :o




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment