Pages

Search blog and web

A difference in sex drives in a couple

I think my boyfriend has a low sex drive. I'm not exactly crazily high myself, just average, but still. He nearly never initiates sex and sometimes doesn't really respond to me initiating it, like for instance we'll sometimes spend 3 whole days together and only have sex once. But then in some weeks we'll only sleep over once and in the past 2 weeks that we've slept over, we haven't had sex at all! We've not been together long either so it's not like it's getting to the point where it's samey or boring or anything.

I don't really know how to approach it, I mean, obviously I have to talk to him but it's a bit of a touchy subject... how do I go about asking him? Should I say I want to have sex more or ask him about his sex drive or what?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment