Pages

Search blog and web

How do you have sex with a girl?

This is serious and I know I seem sad but not everyone has a great life. Okay I've never had a one night stand in my life and I've never had sex with a girl outside of a relationship. I'm 29, only slept with a handful of girls and I really like the idea of having sex with someone as a fling sort of thing. Aside from the fact I have zero confidence, I'm overweight and not many girls at all find me attractive, how do I go about having sex? I mean, you don't just go up to a girl and say or even imply you want sex because she'd just laugh at you or be disgusted. There are obviously many girls who don't want to be used and who don't want you to be the "typical man" but yeah, out of experience, and if you don't appear attractive, what's the best way to have sex with a girl? As I said, surely you don't just go "hey want sex?!" so how does it actually happen? Don't just say things happen either. Sex is mutual and it's not like the guy just has to try it o n and find out if the girl backs off or not. Obviously there's something that it said or done that makes both people aware that sex is going to happen.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment