Pages

Search blog and web

Should I end it with my suicidal Fiance?

MY Fiance is bipolar and suffers from Manic Depression. She recently told me she has attempted suicide (taking sleeping pills and drinking mainly) about five times since last July. She told me about the suicide attempts about three-four days ago. When she was a teenager she was admitted into a hospital because of attempting suicide. She has also cut herself.

I proposed when I did because we thought she was pregnant and I wanted her to know I would be with her whether she was or wasn't. She was no pregnant then but has since had two miscarriages. I can't help but be kind of relieved. I worry about bringing a child into this world by a woman who is suicidal. What if we have kids and she commits suicide? How would our child respond to that?

I do love her. I want kids one day too. I don't know what I would do if she committed suicide while we are in a relationship. She constantly goes through the Manic and Depressed states and it really wears on me. We have been together now for about a year and a half and been engaged for about two to three months. Lately I've been really scared getting married to her is the right thing. She is only 21 and I'm 26. We are both young.

She said previously if it were not for me she would have already committed suicide. She said she already had a plan and figured she would be dead by 22. She says nobody would miss her and people would be better off. Now she hasn't said those things in a couple months but it seems like it is just a matter of time before they come out again. She did say that she just doesn't tell me anymore when she gets that depressed.

Two days ago she actually said she has been so depressed the past two weeks suicidal thoughts have gone through her mind again.

What do I do? Do I break up with her for my future mental health, and my future children? Do I stay with her just because I do lover her even though I'm getting cold feet about getting married to her (or maybe it's second thoughts, I can't tell)?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment