Pages

Search blog and web

Boyfriend's Mum is a Mess!

I've been with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years now and I am really losing patience with his mum.
His mum's house is a tip! There are piles of clothes, random bits of junk and rotting food everywhere. The stench of stale cigarettes makes me feel ill and doesn't help my asthma. Not only this, but she stays in bed all day, doesn't work and claims benefits for an illness that was caused by her excessive smoking.
The landlord is trying to sell the house, but is struggling because of the mess.

You might be wondering how this is affecting me, but when my boyfriend doesn't seem to care about the mess and shouts at me for 'insulting his mum' when all I ask is that he talks to his mum about maybe cleaning up a bit.

He's recently moved out into his own flat, but his mum is already trying to move in with him!

Do you think I should just stay out of it? It's affecting our relationship. :confused:




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment