Pages

Search blog and web

This means I got shot down, right?!

I met a girl about 6 weeks ago though a mutual friend at a party. We talked for maybe two hours, and she was asking questions about myself for the entire time so I barely got to ask her anything. She left before I got a chance to get her number.

I added her on facebook and messaged her short notice if she wants to go on a date before I go on my month long vacation. She replied along the lines of "Hey, I'm sure you'll have to much fun on your vacation. It would be nice to hear about it when you get back with (mutual friend) altogether :)"

This was a month ago, and I'm back from my vacation. Should I bother asking her out again or did she politely shoot me down?

The mutual friend is her sister btw




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment