Pages

Search blog and web

does this guy only want sex?

Basically, I met a guy at a party last week and ended up pulling him. He asked me to back to his, I said I wasn't going to have sex, he agreed. We got back to his - cuddled, kissed etc until morning when I finally gave in and we had sex three times. He drove me home and was acting very flirty on the way back etc. He messaged me asking to meet that friday. I said no as busy but that I was free on Sat and Sunday. We met up on Sat was actually really romantic - he bought me ice cream on beach and we held hands, kissed and had meaningful conversations about family etc. He asked to meet up again on Monday - similar scenario but more of a flirty vibe between us - we ended up having sex in the backseat of his car. We then agreed to meet again but didnt specify a time. The day came and had heard nothing from him so I text asking if he was still free to meet me, he text back apologising but he couldnt meet as he needed to pack for his holiday (he's going a way to America in two days). Is this guy using me for sex? He did need to pack but does sound like an 'excuse' if you know what I mean. I am at uni, and he knows this which is why I think we were keeping it quite casual, he did say that its a shame i'm at uni etc, and talked about bad timing. Thoughts?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment