Pages

Search blog and web

Need advice, can his abusive ways change???

I have been with my husband for over 5 years married 3 years during this time there have been several times that he has verbally abused me treating me with such disrespect that it blows my mind now that I am still here. A few times he has even put his hands on me to push me outta of the way to to get my attention. (yes i should have left a long time ago) I always felt the good out weighed the bad and he is a good step dad to my children. A few weeks ago he had one of his melt downs (while he was outta town for work, he didn't speak to me AT ALL for 12 days until I finally sent him and email.) I finally had enough he has called me everything under the sun from a worthless wife to a stupid B and even the worst of the worst the C word. I finally told him I was done after time after time of him telling me he would stop he hasn't and I just can't take it any more, In feb I told him I was sick and tired of him talking to me in that way, to me that was m y finally warning to change or I'm done, well since then he has several times continued to talk to me like I am nothing and I just can't take it. However, this time he says he sees he has a problem and is willing to get help, however the cold shoulder treatments the disrespect has just pushed me over the edge. I am not in love with him anymore I can't understand how you can love someone and treat them that way. I wanted outsiders opinions or maybe people who have been in my shoes before, I am lost and dont know where to turn. All comments welcomed.. Thank you




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment