Pages

Search blog and web

Take things further or keep my options open..?

Hey!

I've been good friends with this girl from church for about 9 months now, and we'd like to take things a bit more seriously...

As with most relationships, there're always complications:

I'm in the year above her (I'm going into year 13)
Her parents are pretty strict
Should I go against what I kinda should believe in as a christian?

The main problem is, I'll be off to university and she'll still be here... I mean, I wouldn't want to be "held back" as it were, by someone a year younger than me, to get with people at uni.

SO

Should I get with her properly, knowing I'll need to finish it by next september?
Or

Should I just friend-zone myself, but then not risk possibly losing her as a friend by this time next year?


Also, (this goes out to the girls here) would you be alright being in a relationship with someone who's pretty much planning to end it?


I know this might make me sound like a complete idiot, but it's been on my mind for months now and I kinda want some advice...

Thanks in advance!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment