Pages

Search blog and web

Why DON'T you cheat?

We keep asking cheaters why they cheat(ed). But what I want to know, is why non-cheaters chose NOT to cheat.

It's obvious that the cheater and the non-cheater are in the same relationship with the same problems. One may choose to cheat and the other does not.

For me personally, one of the reasons I don't cheat because I'm more committed to the principle of fidelity than to the person I'm with. In other words, I'm committed to commitment; and not people.

Another reason I don't cheat is because I strongly believe in the Golden Rule. I have enough self-awareness to know how *I* would feel if someone cheated on me, so I wont' do it to anyone else.

So why DON'T you cheat, and what do you do that keeps you on the straight and narrow? How do you keep yourself from cheating?

Vega




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment