Pages

Search blog and web

Am I being messed around by this guy?

I met this guy a couple of years older than me online in March and we spoke now and then. In May we were supposed to meet but twice he cancelled at the last minute. I told him that I didn't think this would work if we were never going to meet, and asked him if he still wanted to do so. He told me he really did and that he would come and visit me in a couple of weeks (we live a couple of hours apart). I texted him a few days beforehand and he never replied, or visited. In July, he apologised saying he lost his phone, and invited me to visit him. I gave it some thought and agreed. He said any weekend he was free, and then as soon as I suggested a weekend he said he had to work and that he would make sure we met "definitely the next weekend…or the one after". We were texting daily (his suggestion) and were getting on really well, but then when I casually mentioned visiting again he didn't reply, and I heard no more.
So then last week he texts me and apologises (no explanation though) and I let him know that I wasn't happy about him ignoring me and blowing hot and cold. He said he's interested in me and would like to meet me this weekend. I agreed but now that I've suggested a day he hasn't replied again.
The thing is, when he texts me he seems really genuine and kind, and has even talked about moving to be nearer to me (which to be honest surprised me). So I can't understand why he acts so weird towards me other times.
Am I wasting my time on this guy? Is he messing me around? :confused:
Advice from guys would be particularly welcome (an insight into the male mind is always good).
Thanks for reading, and thanks in advance for any replies.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment