Pages

Search blog and web

I don't know where I stand!

Okay, so I've been talking to a guy for a few weeks, and we've been on 5 or 6 dates. But the thing is, I'm a little confused! He'll never start a conversation first, and sometimes he'll be off with me for no reason. Last night we were on a date to the cinema (which is about a 40 minute drive!), but he said his mum sent him a text saying that his dad was ill (he has an aprtic aneurism), so we went home early. Only, later on, he said his dad was fone after the doctor had been to see him, and he was out at the club with his friends! I'm not a possessive person by any means, but I've been hurt before- I don't want to get hurt again. Can anyone help suggest what to do with this guy?! When I'm with him I'm very happy, but I really don't know where I stand :(




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment