Pages

Search blog and web

Do you judge a person by their Facebook? :/

I can't believe I'm one of those writing an insecure thread about their FB account but here we go! Basically I'm 20, going into 2nd year of uni and had 16 birthday messages on my Facebook. Would you find that a bit sad?

In all fairness I never use facebook, never write a status and barely ever upload any photos, haven't for months.

But it is a bit embarrassing isn't it, there it is, easy to read '16 friends wrote on your wall on your birthday' or something like that. It just screams anti-social and sad doesn't it.
But in truth, the only people who I really care about texted me instead of writing on my Facebook.

But I still cringe when I look at my page. I'm thinking this FB isn't worth the hassle.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment