Pages

Search blog and web

He's engaged, how do I force myself to let go??

I can't stop wanting this engaged guy who I work with. We did have something before he told me he was engaged, but when he admitted to me that he was attached.. I freaked and we stopped talking for a couple months.

Recently, we rekindled the friendship that I wanted. Purely joking around and the hours at work would be less boring. But I had fallen back into temptation. We would take any spare moment to just be alone together and stuff. I had posted about this before.

I know it's wrong, so does he. I do try to keep my distance, and I have been doing a good job so far. But, whenever I see him, my legs go to jelly and I can't concentrate. When I know he's in work, I'll make an excuse to go to his floor just to say hi. That 'hi' 'bye' conversation makes me feel worse, because it's not got any depth.

The last time we were alone together was about a month ago. I just keep replaying the last time we kissed, when he clasped my chin with his hand and tilted my head up.. pulled me towards him and we were just locked in this embrace.

I haven't texted him recently, but I'm struggling with this restraint. Every time I think to text him, I basically have to write something down in a note to remind me of all the reasons it is wrong, and he is wrong.

All those people with your moral compass ready to fire, please I just want ADVICE ON HOW TO PERMANENTLY GET RID OF THIS NEED TO SEE/TALK TO HIM. It's taking over me. Please.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment