Pages

Search blog and web

I like a guy at work

I really like this guy at work his perfect for me. We did your induction together and we really got on but he doesn't work at the same time as me and when I see him we (rarely) we have a really nice chat and he seems interested but he could just be being friendly.
The problem is that his 19/20 and could be leaving at the end of the month to go back to university and I'm 17 and his white and I'm black and I'm not sure if his interested in black girls.
How do I find out if there is any possibilities of anything happening or how do I let him know I like him or how do I find out whether his attracted to me before he leaves to go uni?
Any suggestions please xx


Posted from TSR Mobile




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment