Pages

Search blog and web

Who's at fault?

Hi, I think what my problem has been discussed here already so forgive me for being redundant. However I am in dire need of advice.

It's just at this point now I feel that if i don't do anything or both my wife and how to approach her the this marriage would be destroyed.

Lately, or about almost a year now, we have been having frequent fights. I am working in another place and my wife and 1 kid is left in our country. Being on this situation I have always expected that my wife would support and understand me. Know that I have made sacrifices to earn money because even if I work in our country it wouldn't be enough.

The first 4 years when I was away my wife did not work, I asked her of this because my child was barely 1 year old and i wanted her to take care of him first hand. All was very well and despite the loneliness of being away I felt that my wife cared for me as she always looked and asked for my welfare.

But a big mistake and problem happened, my wife has used the money I spent and for a lot where we wanted to live to her family. I was devastated, my wife was sorry and admitted her mistake. But for me that was a very big dent on my trust on her.

Then I changed company with a a better salary, i was able to bring my wife and kid to live with me in the country where i worked. This is also so that I can keep her away from her family which somehow influences her. So since she is was also here I was transparent, she knew everything about my work and how much i earned.

But all i earned i gave to them, i bought them expensive clothes, gadgets, going out on nice restaurants and the good life, and to be able to do that i was holding back things for my own. You see I am this kind of person, I can live and do without pleasures so that I can give what's left to my wife and child.

Then more than a year ago I decided to send them back home as I gave suspected my company is terminating people due to lack of projects. Sensing the problem, I thought it is much easier that I keep them safe in our own country as well as if I was terminated I can move easily and close out matters.

From then on, I have been cautious again about the money I spent. But what I didn't understand is that my wife somehow gets offended. I told her it's my right to know being a member of the family and so as to be able to plan and work our finances. This is one of the problems, why would she be offended? It's not that I do it all the time.

Recently also her family has started to borrow money again I really don't mind but the thing is now they tell me when they pay it. So when the time comes for them to pay I ask my wife. But instead, she doesn't answer me directly and argues that all i talk about is money. Which is not true.

We chat all the time but not about money, I only mention it when the time is due or already passed and I wanted to follow up. I feel like I have no right anymore.

Please help




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment