Pages

Search blog and web

What's In Your Shopping Cart?

Since it's payday (or thereabouts) I'm sitting down and doing the biweekly budgeting/bills/all that jazz. Part of that fun is the grocery shopping!

What does your grocery list usually look like? What are the staples in your house and why?

---

My husband is from Texas; as such, he LOVES Mexican food. I keep a good stock of ground beef and tortillas so I can make tacos/enchiladas at a moment's notice. He's asked me to attempt menudo this week, dependant on me finding stomach or tripe. I've never made it before, so we'll see!

We both love popcorn, it makes for a quick snack if we don't feel like cooking, and I usually keep some in the house.

I always have tea bags and honey in the house. I get my caffiene fix from tea rather than coffee.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment