Pages

Search blog and web

husband makes all money decisions

we have been married 17 years,we have 2 boys, for most of this time i worked part time. for the last 2 year i have been homeschooling our sons. not working outside the home at all. my problem is my husband doesnt involve me in any finicial decissions. not even the smallest ones,he gets his check on fridays ,cashes it pays what he wants to andcomes home broke I get maybe 20 dollars every 2 weeks. when the finance company calls i tell them i cant make any arrangemnts because if i do he says no thats not what he is doing ,we are always behind and since im home in the one who always answers the calls. I love my husband but the stress is killing me . what can I do?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment