Pages

Search blog and web

I really don't understand the situation I'm currently in

Well, the story begins with a close lass friend of mine, who's only a little younger than I am. I used to thought she is really irritating and always stuck by my side whatever I'm doing, my response was either really cold and harsh or suddenly friendly. So I just came back from a long holiday few weeks ago and the second day off the plane and she came to my house and we simply talked until we started to roll around on the bed and were somehow in a position where we were almost cuddling each other. Now the part that really caused the "situation" begins here, it was 2 days after her first time visiting since returning from the holiday, I called her to come over and it was pretty much similar to her last visit, we were rolling and messing around on the bed like best friends but eventually we were a little off track and next thing I remember, I was holding both her arms above her head in a laid down position and our face are really close to each other . I can tell she tried to look away as it's a embarrassing for her as would to any other girl, we had been in the same position for a while until when she looked me in the eyes and she finally closed up and we kissed. So on, we've been kissing throughout the day until she left at night. We talked and she considered this event as similar to a one night stand except we didn't have sex. But I have actually to began to have feeling for this girl and I decided to take further action, so it was a few days later when I was walking her home after collecting my GCSE result, just a few clicks away from her house, I stopped and kinda confessed to her but her response was "bestfriend" which I suppose also means I've been friendzoned? Despite the rejection I walked her back and I gave her a kiss on the forehead just as I left. She actually have a boyfriend at that time and a few ex's back then, as far as I'm aware holding hands was the most she has done with all her BFs, because she sta ted she gave her "first" to me. There has been rumors that she used to like me in a way of a crush would, and I really don't understand the situation I am in right at this moment. If you guys read this little story and have some thoughts, I'll be delighted to hear it, it could mean a lot. Thanks a million!!!




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment