Pages

Search blog and web

Just a quick update and hope for others

So some of you might remember my situation with that girl (couldnt locate the thread to update it). But long story short, I violated probation july 4th weekend for testing positive for alcohol so I got 45 day county time. I was convinced that this girl was going to leave me during those long 6 weeks... BUT to my surprise, she came to visit me every week and was def very supprotive (because of the circumstance, 23 and get in trouble for drinking). Since then everything has been working out between us two. I think that situation brought us closer together. Last night we were hanging out and SHE asked ME for US to become official. Just some hope for others out there.... rough starts could end up working out.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment