Pages

Search blog and web

Really need advice

So in order to answer my question I need to give a little back story.
My boyfriend and I have known each other since I was a freshman in high school, and I am now nearing 21 years old. We started dating two years ago, have been living together for 1 year.
The entire first 6 months of our relationship were long distance, I had moved out to California for a year.
He is a guitarist and a music enthusiast.

Everything about our relationship felt beautiful and invincible up until the last 4 or so months.
Now, I had already accepted the fact that music was more important than me and that was something I couldn't change until it got in the way.
He would want to watch documentaries instead of cuddle and watch a movie with me.
He'll play his guitar instead of talking to me.
Mind you, I work two jobs and he works one full time. We don't get a lot of time with each other.
I didn't mind him doing his own thing, but now. We don't talk unless he's talking about something music or whining about not wanting to do something to try and get me to do it.
We don't have sex. I throw myself at him almost every night, and try everything he likes and he will just say he's tired.
Last night, he woke me up in the middle of the night seeming like he wanted to have sex but turns out he just wanted a handjob. Then I was up for another 4 hours after that.
Disappointed.

He has had a crush on me for the majority of the time we have known each other. The way I'm feeling right now, is I'm feeling as though he's subconsciously staying with me because it's what he thinks he wants since he waited so long for it, not because he still wants to be in this relationship. He's diminishing my self esteem. But I am hopelessly in love. I won't end it because I have hope that things will go back to how they were.

I just really need someone to tell me whether or not it's worth staying and trying to work out or if I should move out and end the relationship.

I'm a strong believer in fixing things when they're broken not throwing them away but I don't know if I can fix this, and the way I feel about myself because of it is the worst I've ever felt.

Please help.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment