Pages

Search blog and web

HELP, I like him yet he keeps telling me he doesn't like me!

The Short Story - Basically this guy, I really really like. I always think of him. I always want to speak to him. When he gives me attention my heart jumps and I get all excited. And he keeps telling me he isn't interested in me, he doesn't see me like that.

Before I went on a girls holiday like literally before I stepped onto the plane I sent him a text basically telling him how I feel. Not telling him about how he makes me feel, but how I like him and him telling me in the past how he can never get over his ex really upset cause I feel like he is punishing me for her breaking up with him. So I come off this holiday and receive a text saying ''Oh that's not how I feel. We can be friends with benefits''.
Ever since that text he always has to put digs in, that how he see's me as a friend. He doesn't want this relationship to be ever serious.
He doesn't talk to me unless he want's sex. At work he will sit the other side of the canteen or he will walk with his head down.
Or when we speak its very cringey at how it's so effortless of him.

I am so upset cause am I really worth nothing to him?
Is he really going to disrespect me like that?
Why did he start this if he didn't want anything serious?
Why me?

Please be honest with me people, as I feel like the more and more people tell me. The more I will listen. But I am so confused!!!!
I need advice on what to do with him from now on!! :(

The Story In Detail -
Christmas 2012, Everyone in my area was going out cause it was the first Thursday everyone was home from uni and all the local colleges had broke up. I was just sitting on facebook and 'he' popped up asking if I was going town and so I was like yeah maybe. Then I put a status saying like woo off to town tonight ect ect. He pops up saying oh perfect chance for me to give you my number now, so we can meet later.
Later that night we met up, just sat upstairs in the club chatting. Next minute he starts touching my leg and I was like erm I'm going now so I got up got my friends and moved on to the next club. Next thing I know he was in the same club as me, we were dancing, his friends were chatting and dancing with my friends. Stupid me said to him ''Oh tell me when your going we will share a taxi'' .. We ended up getting a taxi together, and we ended up at his. We did all the foreplay but didn't end up having sex. Woke up next morning and everything was fine, we spoke like normal and that was that. Saw each other at work and we were fine, back then! Oh I remember actually getting a text of him when I was still at work saying I can't do this anymore as I fancy a girl at Uni so I wanna concentrate on her. 2 weeks later he came crawling back.

Now we are in late January, February ... Starts talking to me, I think nothing of it and we carry on texting, speaking on facebook ... at this time he was making A LOT of effort to speak to me. He'd be the first one to speak to me ect ect. Ended up being near his house and ended up in his bed. This time we ended up having sex. (haha I remember him sending me a texting saying lets make it up for last time, CRINGE)

April/May - I was on a night out in Liverpool, posted pictures up on facebook as you do before a night out. I received a text of him saying I looked nice ect ect. Then we started texting again, once again we ended having AGAIN

June too Now, Well we have had sex a couple of more times. But recently this stupid blonde hair slut has came into his life. And she works with us. We were sat in our work canteen. Me and him was just sat there. He was on the phone playing a game or something and SHE walks in. Sits on his knee and starts playing with his hair. I get up go on to the shop floor and just bursts into tears cause it KILLED me. I was heart broken and so upset, cause she did that too him and he flirted back. So now I find out she has a boyfriend, the boy I am talking about has brought her stuff back from his holiday and before that he has shagged me. And yes even writing that fills me up. Oh he invited me out for his birthday, and ignored me all night. That was nice of him.

This week on Monday, we all went on a night out. Ended up sleeping with him again. And now he is ignoring me.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment