Pages

Search blog and web

Married guys need your opinion on how you would react if spouse was in pain.

Hi. I consider myself a pretty strong person. I try not to show if I'm in pain. However, when I am in pain to the point where I cry out from muscle spasm and pain, tears coming down face, I think it's pretty obvious I hurt. If you are the husband and see this and say that our relationship is great and can't imagine life without me, what should your response have been to seeing me in pain?
All husband did was say is there anything he could do, grab his own food and walk off, before I could even ask for help. No help, no hug, no rubbing back, no offer if I need to go to doctor. Just usual nite for him.
Is this typical?
I think he's looking for young girls, but haven't caught him. But with me, he acts like everything is normal. But we have no physical contact other than hold hands, and kiss good-bye and good night. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised by no response last night, but it still hurt to receive no comfort from him.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment