Pages

Search blog and web

Is there any point..

trying to make things work with an ex...
I know this might sound odd but I really wish I could reach out to my ex again, after so long apart I don't know whether they want us to try again, even if it meant putting the past to bed, and becoming friends and see if we have the same banter/chemistry to try again at a later date.
I miss their friendship, relationship and love. We have mutual friends who hold reservation but would be nice they would vouch for us as a couple once more. Last chance if you will.
I still love after all this time, and I wish they would see that time is a healer, and times have changed.
We still keep in touch from time to time. Which comes as a welcomed relief cos they must want to know about what's going on in my life and know how I am.




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment