Pages

Search blog and web

Fair is fair

I am currently engaged to a woman I have been with for 7 years. About 6 months into the relationship, she told me that she had only been with 3 guys and had never had an orgasm before me. I was seriously naive to believe the second part because she came easily and a lot every session (with barely even having to put out any effort on my part, just so that you know I'm not trying to brag).

The following are my feelings on this. Everyone is different, and this is just how I am. I feel that it is important to not have a large amount of partners before marriage. It gets things messy and uncomfortable. If I want to bang a bunch of chicks, then I can live the single life and have fun. But if I want to get married, then I can have a few partners along the way while I'm searching (because you can't guarantee that even a ltr will last) but I should keep the numbers single digit. Most men don't think this way, and I get that and respect it. It's just a part of what makes me, me and you, you.

So, now that we have been together so long, she has spilled the truth (silly, silly, naive me..). Turns out the number is 15 (that she told me about anyway..). She even banged a guy the night before she met me and our relationship started. We had just turned 20 when we met, so that's a huge number for her age in my opinion. She basically jumped from pole to pole, and I'm just the 16th (or 50th?) pole she landed on.

On the contrary, sex isn't as important to her (oh, really?!), but marriage still is. But I have decided that if I can't have something that was important to me because she lied to me and tricked me into loving her and being with her for 7 years, then she doesn't get what she wants either. She will be my perma-girlfriend for life, I will never marry her. She is stuck to me like glue, and won't leave even if I won't marry her. This devastates her, but I was devastated when the truth came out. Fair is fair, right?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629984

No comments:

Post a Comment