Pages

Search blog and web

What age were you when....

I was gonna put this in the parenting forums but felt I might get more responses here, this is a sex issue. However its not a marital one.

Do you remember what age you were the first time you had sex? Or even started to experiment, maybe not even full blown intercourse, but just messin around.

My son is almost 16, and I remember those raging hormone filled days and nights. However, I was actually around 18 before I had actual intercourse. I may have fooled around some around 16 or 17. I was a bit more shy than my son though. He is more out going and open than I was. I overheard him on the phone last night talking with his new girlfriend. And while I didn't try to evesdrop on his conversation, but in passing by I did hear a few things they were discussing, such as I heard him mention the word BJ!

For some reason it just triggered me to, stop and think, ahhh yes, the hormonal teen years. However at the same time, it kind of bothered me in the sense that I feel his mother and I have tried to teach him about the birds and the bees, and I just hope if he were to make such a grown up decision to do things that he at least thinks about what he is doing and be safe. As a father, part of me knows that he is a hormonal teen who may try stuff, then the other part of me, kind of wishes he would wait.

Anyway had to get that off my chest. So what age were you when you first had sex or experimented?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment