Pages

Search blog and web

LDR problems. Am I being unreasonable with my boyfriend?

Hi guys,

My boyfriend and I met at uni and lived together in our final year. Now that we have graduated I'm back home, and due to various reasons, including family & money issues, we haven't been able to see each other for 2 months.

I am, however, going back to the same uni for a masters in October, and he lives in that city, so we're only in an LDR temporarily.

My boyfriend has never been overly romantic and finds it very difficult to express his feelings. I have always known this and never had a problem with it before, because when we lived together I could feel how much he cared about me through his actions.

Now that we haven't seen each other at all for 2 months and won't see each other for another month, I have started feeling a little insecure. On top of that, I told him I was in love with him a few months ago, and after a lot of asking, he said he wasn't sure and needed more time. Both these issues have led me to feel very insecure.

In the last 2 months, we have been keeping in touch through texts and skype almost everyday. I have only told him TWICE that I missed him and couldn't wait to see him, but he didn't even acknowledge these texts. I understand he finds it hard, but can't he make a little bit of effort as we are in an LDR? It's not like I'm flooding him with unreasonable amount of messages everyday.

We were chatting on facebook earlier today and I asked him if he got the text saying I missed him last night. He didn't even reply. His response was something completely off the topic. I'm upset because it feels like he's treating me like a friend, not a girlfriend.

I just don't know what to do. He's a very decent guy. I completely trust him. He's definitely not cheating and I know he's not planning on breaking up with me because I've asked him.

Any advice or comments?




ifttt
Put the internet to work for you. via Personal Recipe 2629979

No comments:

Post a Comment